The Feathery Golf Ball Gallery
Hand crafted feathery golf balls.
The Process | The History
- Goose feathers are treated with a special liquid solution.
- The casing is made of leather & filled with the feathers.
- The casing is then hand stitched.
- The golf ball is carefully hand painted using several coats of paint.
- Labelling and packaging is the final step of this hand crafted process.
Whilst the records are scant on when the very first games of golf were played, we do know that the story of our sport came in to being on the west coast of Scotland some time in the early 1600s. Originally, wooden balls were used.
- Gift Box Sets.
- Authentic Feathery Golf Balls.
- Hand crafted in Australia.
Have you got questions? Get In touch with us by completing the form below or give us a call.
0417 073 061
Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia